Soon we will launch RocketAPI, an API as a Service (AaaS) provider that will allow users to build and deploy Rest APIs to the Cloud.
By choosing RocketAPI users will be able to rapidly deploy their applications without needing to worry about developing backend services, database management, server administration and more.
Who should be interested in RocketAPI?
- Small Start ups and Individual Developers
- Those who lack the back end development skills to design and deploy their own database servers and server middleware using PHP, Ruby, Java, etc..
- Anyone who wants to build their own REST API for their application with a few mouse clicks.
- Developers up against a deadline.
What does RocketAPI replace?
- All back end services for your application.
- Server Hardware
- All middle ware code such as PHP, Ruby, Java, etc..
What Types of Applications can Integrate?
- Basically any application
- Mobile Apps
- Desktop Applications
- Web Apps and Websites
In addition to replacing your typical LAMP stack or other software stacks that you would deploy on a backend server, RocketAPI provides a simple interface for including access to ANY third party REST API or Web Service.
Examples of services that can be integrated:
- Facebook API
- Twitter API
- and many, many, many more.
We will be launching soon, so please checkout our homepage for more information: